The LORD is my Shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside quiet waters, He restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The day we came full circle October 22, 2013
The day we came full circle October 22, 2013 Hubby's off days are Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and we both like to take day trips. We ...
-
Muscle Shoals, AL , Theatres and Drive-ins Marbro Drive-In Theater (1961-1979) 1409 Woodward Avenue Muscle Shoals, AL 35660 Open...
-
Locomotive 143 Locomotive 143 The Baldwin Locomotive Works of Philadelphia built #143 for the Atlantic Coast Line Railroad in 190...
-
Welcome to City of Muscle Shoals Hit Recording Capital of the World The Singing River Sculpture (Sheffield) Legend of the Singing R...
I was taught this Psalm in the first and second grade at school. Now our grandchildren and great grandchildren cannot even say a prayer. What has our country come to?
ReplyDeleteThe first thing in the morning at school we said a prayer, said the Pledge of Alliagence and said a prayer at lunch. We can still talk to God in our hearts and minds and no one can take that from us.